Time for our party planning segment on the blog! Who here is planning to host a McDonalds party soon? Today, I am going to share with you the latest Mcdonalds party packages for kids plus I’ll quickly show you how easy you can organize your child’s party at McDonalds. I understand how busy you are so let me guide you in a snap!
I have hosted three McCelebrations party for my kid already, all for take out. The first one was enjoyed right in the convenience of our home with the little boy’s cousins while the other two were hosted in his school for his birthday celebrations. .What I love about a McCelebrations party is that organizing a one is so easy plus the party itself is so hassle-free because everything you need is already with the package!
Let me first show you the 2016 McCelebrations Party Packages so you can set your budget before hand. You can avail these packages for a minimum worth of Php2,000.
McCelebrations Food Package 1
Php 150 per guest
Cheeseburger with McSpaghetti plus Regular Drink
So which one are you getting? The McDonalds Party Packages 3 and 4 already have a Happy Meal toy for your kid to share with his guests! Now after deciding the food, you might want to look at the party themes available in store. There are four (4) Mcdonalds Party themes for your kid to choose from. You can upgrade to these party themes for a fee of Php 3,000.
Should you decide to get the party theme upgrade, you’ll get to enjoy the following inclusions:
- Free use of Party Room
- Full Hosting (party games and activities included!)
- Party amenities
- Games and prizes for 30 kids
- a gift for the celebrant
- Mascot appearance by Grimace, Hamburglar or Birdie
And to make it all the more hassle free, even your birthday boy’s cake can also be purchased at Mcdonalds for a minimum of Php 650!
Decided to book? Okay, so here are the three easy steps that you should do and you’re all set for a Mcdonalds Birthday Party! To book your McCelebrations, visit a McDonald’s party store nearest you then do the following:
- Choose your party food and tell the number of guests you’re planning to have.
- Add more flavor to the already party packages I’ve mentioned such as the Hot Fudge Sundae, Fries, and Apple Pie (optional).
- Upgrade to the new themes available. (Again, this is optional. For the parties that I’ve organized for my boy since they’re all McCelebrations Take-Out Party, I did not get the Theme upgrade anymore!)
That’s it! I hope this little post can help you plan your child’s birthday! Happy party planning!